MATHS PLUS + COGNITIVE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
1 hour per day, 5 days per week for an academic year
Online or In-Person
Maths Plus +
Maths Plus+ is a brain training program designed to strengthen the cognitive functions used to excel in mathematics. It permanently improves abilities related to problem solving, logic, critical thinking, and processing speed. The program enhances the ability to quickly understand concepts and unlock mathematical potential.
The Maths Plus+ training program improves more than maths abilities. Scientifically proven programming strengthens cognitive functions responsible for memory, attention, reading, writing, time management, organisation, communication and decision making. Regular daily work leads to structural and functional changes in the brain. These changes are permanent and are often described as life-changing.
The Maths Plus + program utilises The Arrowsmith Program, which improves the capacity to develop skills related to :
How does it work?
The program requires 1 hour per day of online computer based training exercises. Five days per week for an academic year. The program focuses on brain functions that are responsible for higher order reasoning, problem solving and processing abilities. Students who complete this program have been shown to exceed scores achieved by students in a gifted program.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
- The Maths Plus+ Program is 139,000 Thai Baht Online and 164,000 Thai Baht In-Person.
Each student requires:
- Access to a computer
- An external mouse (Mouse pads or track pads are NOT sufficient.)
- A numeric keypad (The numbers along the top of a keyboard are not sufficient. A full numeric key pad is required.)
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Hangouts or similar communication app
Laptops are sufficient provided they have a built in or external numeric keypad. Larger Screens provide benefit in the visual aspects of the program.
- At-Home access to the Arrowsmith Maths Plus+ Program.
- Use of the Symbol Relations cognitive training exercise that improves abilities related to logic, comprehension, processing speed, focus and general understanding.
- Individual instruction and support from Canadian-certified Arrowsmith instructors. Our instructors are among the very best and have a track record of exceptional success.
- Progress review and detailed reports from a team of experienced cognitive trainers.
- Daily instruction, coaching, goal setting, communication and proactive support via the virtual classroom.
Students will receive a certificate of completion upon successfully completing their program.
Prior to beginning the Maths Plus+ Cognitive Enhancement Program, there are important prerequisite skills that will greatly aid success and accelerate progress in the program.
Many of the levels in the Maths Plus program are based on concepts found in a 2 handed analogue clock. The following counting skills are important in ensuring the best possible start to the program.
- Counting from 1-60
- Counting from 60-1 (reverse)
- Counting from 5-60 by 5’s
- Counting 12-60 by 12’s
- Participants should have a basic understanding of a 2 handed analogue clock
Counting skills may require daily practice leading up to the start of the program.
Numeric Keypad Touch-typing Skills:
Participants will need to know how to type numbers on the numeric keypad. This is the keypad on the right-hand side of the keyboard, not the numbers along the top. Participants will be using the numeric keypad to enter numbers quickly and accurately, using multiple fingers. Advanced typing skills on the numeric keypad will greatly improve the experience in the program. To improve proficiency at touch typing, daily practice is recommended. Some websites offer free typing programs, be sure to look for websites or apps that have a numeric keypad option.